ICT Enterprise Architect Communication Cluster
Are you passionate about Enterprise Architecture? Are you able to communicate effectively across different management levels? Are you eager to shape and develop new projects? Then live your passions and apply today!
As an Enterprise Architect in the Architecture & CTO team, you will be responsible for our Communication business cluster, which includes the entire range of communications activities at Swiss Post including internal and external stakeholders.
Your field of activity
- Based on the unit strategy, you will identify the future IT capabilities and check their feasibility in terms of architecture, technology and services.
- You will develop a target image and show how to achieve it based on an implementation road map in alignment with the business and IT.
- Further, you will be responsible for the enhancement of the methodology and the specifications of Swiss Post's architecture landscape as well as technology management and align them with the latest industry standards.
- You will manage and further develop of our architecture repositories and Swiss Post-internal architecture portal as well as communication of innovations to relevant stakeholders.
- Within your role, you act as a partner to the stakeholders engaging an active dialogue with the business.
- A university degree in computer science as well as several years of experience in enterprise architecture, accompanied by further trainings (e.g. TOGAF).
- You have expertise with state of the art architecture and technology frameworks and in constructing a governance system for a large company.
- You know the challenges which large companies might face replacing or developing their central systems. Further, you are able to design, analyse and evaluate architectural concepts.
- You easily recognize complex connections and derive solution-oriented measures.
- You are able to communicate effectively across different management levels, express your opinion, quickly identify and involve key stakeholders.
- Fluency in German (level B1/B2) and English (level B2) complete your profile.
Help us transform our company into the “Swiss Post of tomorrow”! Become part of what the Universal Postal Union calls the world's best postal service. We look forward to receiving your application.
The advantages for you
You'll enjoy attractive additional benefits:
- 18 weeks maternity leave and four weeks paternity leave; contribution towards supplementary childcare costs
- Mobile and flexible working, home office, third place, part-time work and job sharing
- Support with basic and advanced training, temporary job changes, promotion opportunities
- Staff vouchers to the value of CHF 500 annually
Berne / Smart Work
Informatik / Technologie
Head of Business, Application & Data Architecture
Phone +41 79 300 35 86
Head of Performance/Organization/Skill Management
Phone +41 79 346 89 12
Swiss Post stands for diversity. We practice and promote it, regardless of gender, culture, origin, language, beliefs, sexual orientation, political persuasion, gender identity, outlook, age, way of life or family situation, because we are convinced that well-composed teams are more innovative and more successful.
Swiss Post as a company – Progress, development and digitization
We do our utmost to make everyday life even easier for our customers in the future. Be it in the communication, logistics, retail financial or passenger transport market, Swiss Post offers private and business customers high-quality products and services. By developing innovative dialogue, document and e-business solutions, we connect the physical and digital worlds. In terms of modern technologies, we are one of the world’s leading postal companies. Our commitment to sustainability is embedded into everyday corporate culture at Swiss Post. We operate according to a clear set of principles and take our social, environmental and economic responsibilities seriously.
As the driving force behind digitization, the IT/Technology function unit has an influence on the whole of Swiss Post and is an important partner to its success. We go beyond core IT tasks and empower the company in its digital transformation. We use the latest technologies and work to advance agile/bimodal and “embedded IT” innovations. We develop new, secure business models and ensure that Swiss Post has a modern, high-performing ICT infrastructure.